SMB Growth Marketing Manager (EMEA)
Advertising – Advertising Marketing /
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join Spotify focused on connecting listeners to SMB (Small and Medium Businesses) in our emerging international markets. As a member of the SMB Marketing team, you will be responsible for planning and executing growth marketing campaigns to acquire new customers via paid and owned marketing tactics. You will collaborate with key partners across our company, including product, sales, new markets, analytics, design, and user research teams, to develop strategies and plans in support of our marketing and business goals.
The ideal candidate is a performance marketing professional who understands how to use online and offline channels to drive significant, measurable results. This role will work with our media agency to manage and support all aspects of acquisition efforts across paid channels (social, search and programmatic) to help expand and grow our SMB customers in key international markets.
What You'll Do:
- Build and be responsible for the SMB Growth Marketing strategy for select international markets, driving awareness and conversion, for Spotify Advertising and our self-serve ad channel, Spotify Ad Studio.
- Brief, launch, manage and optimize new campaigns across all channels but not limited to partnership, paid social, search, and programmatic display/video.
- Develop the learning agenda for channel optimization, creative testing, and audience expansion to improve lead quality and customer lifetime value while reducing acquisition costs.
- Manage agency and partnership relationships to ensure timely deliverables and strong performance.
- Demonstrate strong project management and communication skills -- this includes submitting creative and media briefs, gathering assets, localizing and handling content requirements, working with internal teams and external vendors, and meeting project deadlines.
Who Are You:
- 5+ years of proven success in partnership marketing, media planning, buying and analytics.
- Experience in building and executing international marketing plans across emerging markets, specifically in Africa, the Caribbean and Southeast Asia is a plus.
- Expert understanding of Google Analytics, Adwords, paid social media and SEO tactics.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform marketing strategies.
- Previous experience in copywriting and marketing content production.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
Where You'll Be:
- We’ve introduced Work From Anywhere to give you more options!
- Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19. Post COVID, while we will ask you to pop into the office from time to time, we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- Working hours? We operate within the EST and GMT zone for collaboration
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 345 million users.