Business Analytics Manager
Principals only, no recruiters. Local candidates only.
Spreedly is growing fast and it’s critical that we keep a strong focus on our business data to help drive sales, marketing, and customer performance. Spreedly operates in the payments / Fintech space, with incredibly exciting opportunities for data analysis, and we’re looking for a practical, savvy analytics manager to join the Spreedly team. You’ll connect data sources from our own product and third-party tools we use to focus on:
Analyzing data to identify areas of business focus that can improve the customer journey — including building reports, dashboards, and internal notifications.
Improving processes across Spreedly so that we can build an ever-more efficient business — including analysis of pricing and packaging.
Supporting content creation by analyzing our massive data sets to yield insights that customers and prospects care about.
You know the challenge of working with disparate data sources and how to ensure data cleanliness as data is pulled from multiple tools and technologies using collection toolsets.
You have a great business sense. And you combine that skill with data to identify frictions and gaps in the customer journey. You have strong experience building dashboards, working with third-party data and BI tools, and communicating the results of your analysis.
You’ll report into the Success and Marketing team, with a strong connection to the Spreedly Product and Engineering teams.
What You'll Do
- Integrate diverse data sets into an always-current data warehouse
- Gather data from our third-party tools and internal data sources to provide a basis for answering key business questions
- Create dashboards to understand and track performance of KPIs
- Configure notification systems to alert internal stakeholders to important data or changes
- Work with stakeholders across the Spreedly organization to support analysis of key business topics, including the creation and analysis of ad hoc reports
- Leverage data to proactively address friction points in the customer journey
- Supply data to support content creation, and support content creation
What You Bring
- The successful candidate will likely have 5+ years of experience in a data management or analysis role, and attained a degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- SQL knowledge and experience working with diverse data sources
- Experience w/ enterprise BI Tools (e.g. Looker, Domo, Tableau, PeriscopeData).
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience with AWS and third-party data collection and management tools.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong business savviness.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + equity package
- Outstanding medical and dental benefits (we pay 100% of monthly premiums for employees + families)
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Medical and dependent care FSA
- Open PTO policy
- Tues./Thurs. in-office days- the rest of the week employees are free to work wherever they choose
- Paid lunches on in-office days
- 12 weeks paid Family Leave
- Matching 401k plan
- Monthly digital lifestyle stipend
- Yearly paid professional development
Spreedly is an equal opportunity employer and is working to build a diverse culture that reflects the fact that everyone in the world makes payments. We actively work to drive out even unintentional discrimination in our hiring processes via practices like blindly graded work samples and structured interviews.
Due to the sensitive nature of what Spreedly does - handling payment data - candidates must complete a successful background check. If you have concerns along those lines, please discuss with us sooner rather than later.