Principals only, no recruiters
Spreedly is a stable growth stage company, currently around 50 people, that’s growing rapidly via paying customers. As we look towards the future and our continuing expansion, we see the increasing need for some dedicated internal IT support to help us scale. This is where you, the first hire on our growing IT team, come in.
You'll be our internal facilitator, bringing your experience with a range of software to help stitch together the day-to-day operations that make Spreedly tick. Spreedly is a highly technical PCI DSS compliant company, and provisioning user accounts and ensuring resource accountability is a crucial aspect of security and compliance, so attention to detail is a must. We are looking for someone who, while being well supported, is comfortable working autonomously and taking ownership of the work that they do.
What You'll Do
- Own account provisioning and de-provisioning
- Implement IT projects (SSO is high on our list) and processes
- Conduct internal audits
- Manage our office hardware, ensuring we are following IT best practices
- Address and troubleshoot ad hoc internal IT issues(we are predominately a Mac shop)
- Have a willingness to get your hands dirty with the minutiae of on-site IT
What You Bring
- 2-3 years minimum of technical/IT experience
- Detail and process oriented mindset
- Willingness to be a generalist and dig into new things you've never done before
- Excellent written communications and an inclination to use them to document your work as necessary
- Readiness to work cross-functionally across a variety of internal teams
- The ability to operate semi-autonomously, sorting your own immediate priorities out of the ever-shifting needs of a startup environment
- Prior experience at a SaaS based company preferable
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + equity package
- Outstanding medical and dental benefits (we pay 100% of monthly premiums for employees + families)
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Medical and dependent care FSA
- Open PTO policy
- Tues./Thurs. in-office days- the rest of the week employees are free to work wherever they choose
- Paid lunches on in-office days
- 12 weeks paid Family Leave
- Matching 401k plan
- Monthly digital lifestyle stipend
- Yearly paid professional development
If this at all sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you!
Spreedly is an equal opportunity employer and is working to build a diverse culture that reflects the fact that everyone in the world makes payments. We actively work to drive out even unintentional discrimination in our hiring processes via practices like blindly graded work samples and structured interviews.
Due to the sensitive nature of what Spreedly does - handling payment data - candidates must complete a successful background check. If you have concerns along those lines, please discuss with us sooner rather than later.