Durham, NC or Remote, US /
Spreedly is the world’s first, and leading, Payments Orchestration solution. Our vision is that the world is better with a diversified, inclusive payment ecosystem. Our mission is to accelerate commerce with an open, secure, and flexible payment platform that welcomes all payment participants. Backed by Spectrum Equity, with a $75M investment, Spreedly is experiencing rapid growth.
Connecting to multiple payment services, known as payment orchestration, is the new standard. With Spreedly’s PCI-compliant cloud solution, merchants can connect to multiple payment services simultaneously, optimize their payment stack, control card data, and accept alternative payment types.
Our employees help us execute against our vision through building a culture focused on autonomy, transparency, and collaboration in a dynamic, high-growth organization.
The Project Manager will advise and direct cross-functional teams to define, launch and drive strategic projects such as system migrations, new software solutions, GTM/product roll outs and Spreedly expansion efforts through their lifecycle, ensuring that technical, regulatory, financial, process and timing requirements are met. The Project Manager role is a key member of the Spreedly team responsible for driving special projects and programs that significantly impact the enterprise.
- Develop complex project plans which identify key issues, problems, approaches, performance metrics and resources required, and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs.
- Communicate with and advise the management team and all stakeholders of project status including intra- and inter-project dependencies and realistic times for completion.
- Work with team members and serve as a facilitator to understand problems, recommend solutions, and escalate problems as necessary.
- Identify systems and processes and implement initiatives that focus on increased operational effectiveness.
- Ensure that operational policies and procedures are developed with each project, effectively implemented and maintained to achieve organizational consistency and efficiency.
- Structure an approach through project management methodologies in order to attain results in a structured and organized manner in order to hit milestones and deliverables.
- Design, interpret, and publish dashboards and metrics in order to measure project and program success. Understand how to drive actionable insights and make recommendations by understanding factual-based data and trends.
- Demonstrated experience with critical thinking, change management, risk management, process development, documentation, planning, and communication skills.
- Spreedly business acumen - understanding and application of how the business monetizes the product, services customers, and manages the impact to the bottom line. This also includes the understanding of cross-company products, organizations, functions, and diverse topic areas including: finance, R&D, IT, metrics, and analytics.
- The ability to influence stakeholders, drive accountability, and execute complex projects with humility and credibility.
- Must have the ability to lead various simultaneous projects/programs/initiatives that may span from different topics related to Business Operations and/or Technical Business Management.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding medical and dental benefits(we pay 100% of monthly premiums for employees + families)
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Medical and dependent care FSA
- Optional vision insurance
- Open PTO policy
- 12 weeks paid Family Leave
- Matching 401k plan (5% up to $5,000 yearly)
- Monthly digital lifestyle stipend ($150)
- Professional development opportunities including $3,000 annual stipend and access to LinkedIn Learning
- Remote friendly work environment. Even our local employees are remote 3 days per week!
- Tues./Thurs. are in-office days for local employees - the rest of the week employees are free to work wherever they choose
- Paid lunches on in-office days for local employees
- Quarterly visits to HQ for remote employees
When travel and in-office work commences
Spreedly is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We actively work to drive out even unintentional discrimination in our hiring processes via practices like blindly graded work samples, structured interviews, and diversity awareness training.
Due to the sensitive nature of what Spreedly does- handling payment data- candidates must complete a successful background check. If you have concerns along those lines, please discuss with us sooner rather than later- we do not want you to waste time in the hiring process and get disqualified at the end if we can help it.
Spreedly has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all in office and in-person company meetings, including mandatory quarterly all hands event.
Some of our positions are open to remote applicants. If this is the case it will be sited in the job posting just below the position name. Unless otherwise stated, remote positions are open to candidates in the contiguous US only. We are not set up to support remote employees from CA, NY, or outside the contiguous US. All applicants must have a US work visa.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Because of the high volume of resume flow, we may only respond to those candidates that we think will be a potential fit.