Mid-Market Account Executive
Durham, NC or Remote, US /
Spreedly is a rapidly growing, growth private-equity funded digital payments company with headquarters located in downtown Durham, North Carolina. We've developed a high volume, global solution to support our vision that the world is better with a diversified, inclusive, payment ecosystem.
Our employees help build a culture that values independence, transparency, and collaboration in a digital-first communication environment. We hope you do your best work at Spreedly and find a mature workplace striving to support the ebb and flow of work-life harmony.
We’re seeking an experienced Mid-Market Account Executive to help drive the next exciting phase of our growth. If you are a hunter with a proven track record of closing five to six-figure SaaS contracts, please contact us!
You’ll join the Spreedly sales team to pursue and win new mid-market customers. You will play a key role in Spreedly’s expansion by identifying, qualifying and closing new business contracts with mid-market customers. You will be responsible for the creation and execution of detailed sales plans that guide a prospective customer through all stages of the Spreedly sales cycle, and for meeting assigned sales quotas.
The ideal candidate must have experience selling to mid-market or enterprise organizations and is capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including CTO, COO, and CFO. You have an understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex, multi-party sale in a highly consultative manner. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working with products that require deep industry understanding, combined with technical knowledge. You are naturally analytical and enjoy digging into business models and helping customers quantify their investment decision. You get excited about prospecting, and are capable of leading a sales cycle from start to finish.
Successful candidates will join a fast-growing team with a strong career path.
What you'll do
- Identify high-potential prospects and develop outbound strategies
- Qualify inbound leads that exhibit an interest in enterprise service levels
- Successfully execute mid-market sales cycles from qualification to close
- Meet quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Develop and execute a winning strategy for your territory
- Travel up to 25% each month to meet prospects and close opportunities
We're looking for someone with
- 1-2 years of SaaS sales experience
- Strong aptitude for technology and ability to work effectively with highly technical customers
- Ability to understand complex customer requirements
- Proven sales execution, negotiation and closing skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Nice to haves
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company
- Prior experience in the payments industry
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding medical and dental benefits(we pay 100% of monthly premiums for employees + families)
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Medical and dependent care FSA
- Optional vision insurance
- Open PTO policy
- 12 weeks paid Family Leave
- Matching 401k plan (5% up to $5,000 yearly)
- Monthly digital lifestyle stipend ($150)
- Professional development opportunities including $3,000 annual stipend and access to LinkedIn Learning
- Remote friendly work environment. Even our local employees are remote 3 days per week!
- Tues./Thurs. are in-office days for local employees - the rest of the week employees are free to work wherever they choose
- Paid lunches on in-office days for local employees
- Quarterly visits to HQ for remote employees
When travel and in-office work commences
Spreedly is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We actively work to drive out even unintentional discrimination in our hiring processes via practices like blindly graded work samples, structured interviews, and diversity awareness training.
Due to the sensitive nature of what Spreedly does- handling payment data- candidates must complete a successful background check. If you have concerns along those lines, please discuss with us sooner rather than later- we do not want you to waste time in the hiring process and get disqualified at the end if we can help it.
Some of our positions are open to remote applicants. If this is the case it will be sited in the job posting just below the position name. Unless otherwise stated, remote positions are open to candidates in the contiguous US only. We are not set up to support remote employees from CA, NY, WA or outside the contiguous US. All applicants must have a US work visa.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Because of the high volume of resume flow, we will only respond to those candidates that we think will be a potential fit.