New York, NY
Finance & HR
Would you like to be part of a revolution in health care? Then check out this career opportunity at Spreemo, a fast growing digital health company reshaping the way we evaluate and select our doctors. With Spreemo, patients can finally get the answers to whether a doctor has the experience and skill to properly diagnose and treat them. Today, we’re doing this in radiology; tomorrow, we’re taking on the greater healthcare ecosystem.
Spreemo is seeking several passionate people to join our finance team who share our vision of a smarter, technology-driven healthcare system. As a Junior Accountant, you will play an integral role in moving the vision forward.
About the Position:
- Assist in accounting tasks, such as accounts receivable, accounts payable and employee reimbursements
- Process payroll and administer employee benefits
- Assist in month end closing, including bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliations, etc.
- Conduct general administration tasks, including inventory management, record-keeping and filing
- Assume other responsibilities under the direction of the Controller, as the nature of the company continues to evolve
- B.S. degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration; 1-2 years of experience in a similar position is a plus
- Strong understanding of basic accounting principles and financial controls
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- An ability to learn quickly
- Superior ability to multitask and prioritize
- Fast and accurate data entry skills, with keen sense of attention to detail
If you're interested in joining a fun-loving team full of people trying to fix America's healthcare system, send us your resume and cover letter and let us know why you'd like to join our team.