Customer Care Manager
Spreemo was founded to help people find the very best way to recover from a particular injury or illness, and over the last five years we’ve played a critical role in enabling people to get better faster and more affordably. With dozens of the world’s largest companies using our platform and as one of the fastest-growing tech companies in North America, a career at Spreemo offers countless ways to make an impact in healthcare.
As Spreemo’s first Dallas-based Customer Care Manager, you will have the opportunity to deliver excellent customer service both internally and externally. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, handling everything from keeping the Dallas customer care team running in an efficient and profitable manner, to managing our culture and training processes, to increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention. This position is full-time and based in our Dallas, TX office.
- Act as the guardian of Spreemo customer service quality by training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining customer care team members, as well as interviewing and approving all new team members and rallying them around our mission
- Serve as the most senior on-site customer service member, handling complex cases and upset customers that cannot be resolved by customer care associates
- Actively improve our customer service experience, creating engaged clients and facilitating organic growth and building upon our best-in-class reputation
- Regularly communicate with clients by phone, email, and written letter
- Proven working experience as a customer service or care manager
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a relevant field
- Ability to think strategically and lead others
- Strong client-facing communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multitasking skills
- Strong command of the English language
If you’re interested in joining a fun-loving team full of people trying to fix America’s healthcare system, send us your resume and cover letter and let us know why you’d like to join our team.
Requisition Number: SPIND1