Sales & Marketing
At Spreemo we believe that advanced data science can prevent catastrophic misdiagnoses and poor outcomes. Using that approach, Spreemo has helped tens of thousands of injured employees at Fortune 500 companies recover better, faster, and more affordably, fueling our rapid ascent as one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America. Join the brightest minds in medicine, technology, and venture investing in our fight to democratize access to high-quality, cost-efficient care.
We’re looking for a top notch Sales Coordinator to assist our Client Success team. You will be a highly engaged advocate for our values of quality medical services, price transparency, and the use of technology to achieve greater efficiencies.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support to sales/account management as needed
- Manage pilot activity for sales and provide activity information
- Oversee account strategic initiatives as needed
- Monitor client SLA's and report to account management
- Manage trade show activity
- Manage CEU activity
- Internal operations contact for sales/account management
- Assist with account implementation activities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to define the scope of a task, plan the task, communicate the plan to all levels, monitor progress and focus on results
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
If you're interested in joining a fun-loving team full of people trying to fix America's healthcare system, send us your resume and cover letter and let us know why you'd like to join our team.