Finance & HR
Would you like to be part of a revolution in health care? Then check out this career opportunity at Spreemo, a fast growing digital health company reshaping the way we evaluate and select our doctors. With Spreemo, patients can finally get the answers to whether a doctor has the experience and skill to properly diagnose and treat them. Today, we’re doing this in radiology; tomorrow, we’re taking on the greater healthcare ecosystem.
Spreemo is a cloud-based healthcare marketplace injects transparency of both price and quality of medical services. Our technology uses predictive analytics that enables consumers to make value-based decisions about their doctor. It is a new approach to choosing your doctor and we are working hard to show the world. As we work hard to consumerize the healthcare industry, we take a customer-centric approach to everything we do from sales to support to engineering. We are looking for candidates who are positive, full of energy and eager to change an industry.
Spreemo is seeking several passionate people to join our billing team who share our vision of a smarter, technology-driven healthcare system. As a Billing Associate, you will play an integral role in moving the vision forward.
About the Position
- Learn the challenges of the state of today’s healthcare system
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Prepare payment schedule and billing
- Prepare deposits and assist in collections
- Generate monthly reports
- Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply
What We Offer
- A competitive salary
- Tremendous opportunity for growth
- Flexible vacation, sick day and PTO policies
- Full health benefits
- Fun, fast-paced and challenging work environment
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of an Associate's degree, preferably in an accounting or business discipline
- Strong work ethic
- Incredible attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Online QuickBooks (QBO) and/or medical billing knowledge a plus
- Willingness to learn!
If you're interested in joining a fun-loving team full of people trying to fix America's healthcare system, send us your resume and cover letter and let us know why you'd like to join our team.
Requisition Number: SPIND2