Entry Level Customer Service Representative
Is working for an organization engaged in meaningful work important to you? Spreemo is on a mission to fix healthcare by helping patients identify the doctors best suited to help them. Spreemo, has recently opened its first Dallas office, and is looking for smart, motivated team members to help grow its operation to the next level!
As part of our growing Customer Service team, you will be an integral part not only in providing active assistance to customers and patients, but also in working to ensure timely patient scheduling and care. You will learn valuable skills on the job that will be useful throughout the course of your career.
If you’re interested in working with a great, expanding team, then we’d love to hear from you. Please send in both your resume and cover letter. Applications without cover letters are rarely reviewed (unless you display other magical powers that make it easier to overlook it).
What Spreemo Offers:
- Amazing growth opportunity – as our company grows, so will you! Today you may start in our customer service organization, but tomorrow you may manage the entire team.
- Great benefits – we’re a healthcare organization, so we make sure you stay healthy – expect excellent health and dental coverage, ample time to recharge and unique learning and social events.
- Endless snack bar – you will never go hungry at Spreemo. Expect an amazing variety of snacks, drinks and caffeinated products to keep you nourished and alert.
- Phenomenal team – the best companies are made up of the best people. You will have the opportunity to surround yourself with smart, mission-driven team members all working towards a common goal.
- College degree (BA, BS)
- Laser-like attention to detail (find a grammatical error or typo in this ad for extra points!)
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to make a difference in the world
Spreemo’s mission is to help patients get better. We’re doing this by tackling the complex challenge of figuring out how to identify the very best doctors to improve the health of patients.