New York, NY
To achieve our mission of helping patients get better, Spreemo aims to hire the very best talent and invest in their long-term career growth. We are looking for an individual to play an instrumental part in determining how our HR and People operations work with respect to various teams within Spreemo. The Senior HR Manager will work with Spreemo’s leadership to solve complex organizational challenges, with a focus on designing and executing strategies to help recruit, onboard, retain, develop,and compensate our employees.
- Understand Spreemo’s business as a whole and be proactive in supporting managers, employees and the broader People team in creating a great work environment.
- Proactively build relationships with business leaders and employees, gaining trust and credibility with key stakeholders.
- Lead and be accountable for the delivery of key HR programs and services, including (but not limited to): compensation plans, benefit programs, performance evaluation and career development initiatives, and employee relations counseling.
- Develop, recommend, implement and maintain personnel policies and procedures, as well as legal (and regulatory) documentation, as needed.
- Work with the leadership team to advise on team- or department-specific compensation, benefits, recruiting, organizational structure and talent development strategies
- Partner with managers to build KPIs to help optimize their team’s engagement and productivity.
- Participate in constructing department goals, objectives and systems. Identify and develop opportunities to strengthen employee performance, training and other company-wide needs.
- Partner with managers and the broader People team to resolve sensitive employee-relations situations including conducting thoughtful, thorough and objective investigations and termination processes.
- Coach, counsel and guide management on the execution of performance management, feedback and follow-up.
- Stay current on all HR issues and regulations, ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- BA / BS degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience in human resources as a generalist and/or supervisor (bonus: working at a Healthcare startup or healthcare organization)
- Extensive experience with hiring, onboarding, talent management & training, retention, off-boarding and compensation & benefits administration, as well as a general familiarity with a wide range of HR and recruiting policies, practices and trends
- Leadership experience in a rapidly growing organization with successful experience scaling an organization during a rapid growth phase
- Skilled at designing, developing and executing scalable processes and procedures in lock step with a growing business
- “Do it myself” mentality and comfortable working both autonomously and as part of a broader team
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion and diplomacy
- PHR/SHRM-CP is preferred
- Fast acting and able to thrive in a complex, fast paced environment - ability to distill complex situations – proven ability to engage and motivate
- Ability to navigate (adapt, keep things moving, bring people on board with goals/mission, implement change) and advance cultural environment
- Identifies new ways to approach or handle situations/challenges – while also building on existing structures/methods
- Ability to handle conflict and stressful situations
- Strong influence skills (up, down, across – staff issues, capital concerns, key policies, strategy, etc) within department and across the organization
- Proven ability to manage staff (developing, coaching, supervising) with diverse skill sets and functions
If you're interested in joining a fun-loving team full of people trying to fix America's healthcare system, send us your resume and cover letter and let us know why you'd like to join our team.