Director of Product Management
New York, NY
Who are we?
At Spreemo we believe that advanced data science can prevent serious misdiagnoses and poor outcomes. Using that approach, Spreemo has helped tens of thousands of injured employees at Fortune 500 companies recover better, faster, and more affordably, fueling our rapid ascent as one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America. Join the brightest minds in medicine, technology, and venture investing in our fight to democratize access to high-quality, cost-efficient care.
Who you are:
We’re looking for a Director of Product Management who is excited by the prospect of building products to help patients get better faster and more affordably. As our first Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for working with stakeholders to build-out our overall product roadmap and decide which features will yield the best return-on-investment.
In particular, you'll have:
- 3-5+ years of product management experience, with a technical background
- Demonstrated the ability to connect with stakeholders and develop a deep understanding of business needs
- Translated between the concerns of business stakeholders and the technical realities of engineering
- Been the clear owner of a product from its overall vision down to flows and specifications
- Taken web products from concept through launch and built upon existing products
- Evangelized and helped implement agile product development within an organization
You may also have:
- Collaborated with talented local and remote engineers
- Worked with healthcare platforms and business models
- Mentored Product Manager(s) and built out a PM team
What it's like to be on the team:
- We’re obsessed with testing and code quality - we care about our systems, users, and patients!
- We are always learning, teaching, and growing
- We apologize for and learn from our mistakes
- We have a culture of trust, continual improvement, and mutual support
- We have a relentless pursuit of excellence and believe in wholeheartedly challenging the status quo
Our Director of Product Management will be a full-time employee, with a competitive salary, as well as stock options and great benefits. Benefits include: medical + dental insurance, FSA, pre-tax commuter benefits, lots of paid time off, and Macbook Pro + XL monitors.