Entry Level Administrative Assistant
If you want to work with an amazing team in a fast-paced start-up that's fixing healthcare, then look no further! If you're incredibly hard-working and want to contribute to a company that's engaged in something truly meaningful, then come roll up your sleeves and join our growing family!
Spreemo is a well-funded, NYC-based healthcare tech start-up creating an innovative healthcare marketplace that empowers both patients and payers (like big Fortune 500 companies) to pick the best doctor for a particular injury or illness by focusing on quality of care through objective quality metrics. We are opening a brand new office in Dallas and are looking for the best and brightest to help spread Spreemo’s mission and culture in Texas!
As an Administrative Assistant in our Customer Care Department, you will not only provide hands-on assistance to patients by helping them find the best doctors, but you will also work to ensure timely scheduling and care, coordinating everything from doctor selection to prescription processing to billing.
To succeed at Spreemo, we expect that you will bring your all to every activity you do, from data analysis to the most basic of office tasks. Everything we do reflects upon our entire team and company. We are all willing to get our hands dirty and expect you to do the same! If you’re interested in the role and excited about our mission, please include a cover letter letting us know why you're drawn to Spreemo. We love those who can bring more passion to our workspace!
Spreemo offers :
- A passionate team working to fix healthcare and help patients receive better care
- The ability to grow in a quickly expanding company, with amazing opportunities for advancement, where the sky is the limit for those who go above and beyond
- Vacation time, personal time-off and full health and dental benefits
- A cornucopia of snacks, regular office-wide “food-a-thons” and lots of fun social events!
You're good at:
- Paying attention to the details : As far as you’re concerned, it's better to be thorough now than spend time fixing a mistake later
- Caring about customers : You love being the face of a company and knowing that you can turn someone’s day around by giving them your full attention and the best service possible
- Communicating clearly : You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you’re comfortable communicating in writing, on the phone and in person
- Working through a list : You make a to-do list, check it twice and get a lot of satisfaction when everything is crossed off at the end of the day
- Going with the flow : Priorities, tasks and responsibilities are always changing in our expanding team. Embrace the change!
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Are excited to work in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Might be bilingual; speaking Spanish is a big plus!
More about Spreemo : Doctors are not all the same, and picking the wrong doctor can mean the difference between getting better and staying sick. Spreemo's mission is to fix healthcare, one medical specialty at a time, by understanding how to differentiate doctors based on objective quality metrics that enable patients to find the very best doctor for a particular injury or illness. Today we're focused on radiology by providing employers and their injured employees with access to the highest quality imaging facilities. This focus ensures that each patient receives the right diagnosis and the best chance for recovery!