Marketplace Merchandising Manager
Omaha, NE /
Channels – Marketplace Merchandising /
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
Spreetail’s Marketplace department is the connecting link from products to our customers. The team partners with ecommerce giants such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Ebay to deliver tens of thousands of online purchases daily to customers nationwide. The team drives millions of dollars of revenue while growing our existing business through search marketing initiatives.
As a Marketplace Merchandising Manager, you will:
- Create and own the merchandise strategies for critical brands based on seasonality, market trends, promotions, and competitive listings.
- Collaborate with our vendor managers and their accounts to establish a partnership for marketplace exclusivity with their brands and products.
- Collaborate with our vendor managers and marketplace managers on the optimization of new and existing products through the product life-cycle.
- Be responsible for tracking, managing, and analyzing product listing traffic, impressions, conversion rate, active listings, and revenue and own the adoption and growth of new brands.
- Understand category and product level behaviors to improve relevancy and rank to merchandise effectively and to ensure brand and product messaging is consistent.
- Establish effective SEO practices within our current marketplace channels.
- Establish best practices for bringing new items to market along with identifying budget and ROI expectations, performing competitive analysis, and designing strategies to meet the growth expectations of new brands.
- Exhibit expertise on all marketplace marketing and merchandising levers offered to third-party sellers.
- Execute merchandise strategies including, but not limited to: performing QA on content, developing and managing brand storefronts on marketplaces, and up-selling by curating lists of packages and marketplace expansion.
Who you are:
- Experienced in ecommerce and SEO/SEM.
- Consistently identifying opportunities and inefficiencies to build solutions and processes that scale.
- Highly attentive to detail, which helps you implement changes that make a positive impact.
- Metrics driven and are on a relentless pursuit to deliver results.
- You aren’t afraid to take ownership of large projects, but understand breaking it into smaller milestones for a group of people to execute will lead you to successful completion.
- You utilize financial acumen to measure the outcome of investments made and are ready to adapt and pivot when analyzing data.
- Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
- Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
- Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
- -Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
- -Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
- Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
- 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
- Paid Time Off: untracked time off.
- Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
- Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
- Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
- Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
- Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
- year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
- Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
- Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.