Settlement Reconciliation Analyst
Lincoln, NE /
Channels – Channels Operations /
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
Spreetail’s Marketplace department is the connecting link from products to our customers. The team partners with ecommerce giants such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Ebay to deliver tens of thousands of online purchases daily to customers nationwide. The team drives millions of dollars of revenue while growing our existing business through search marketing initiatives.
As a Settlement Reconciliation Analyst, you will:
- Maintain claims process to reconcile revenue, payments, refunds, and fees across all channels.
- Be the product owner for standardization and automation of end-to-end settlement process to reduce manual intervention and scale processes with business growth.
- Actively manage variance, implementing strategies to increase the win success of claims.
- Pro-actively identify projects in partnership with Customer Experience and Marketplace to improve profitability.
- Identify and implement opportunities in variance recovery.
- Provide reporting on the progress and outcomes of settlement discrepancy recovery.
Who you are:
- Able to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Organized and able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented and willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Able to thrive in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel.
- A Bachelors Degree from an accredited University or Equivalent Experience.
- 4+ years of financial analysis experience.
- Experience with creating or improving warehouse management systems and processes.
- You have intermediate level computer proficiency.
- You are proficient in excel, plan forecasting and analysis.
- You are proficient in budgeting, forecasting and analyzing financials results.
- You are proficient in building models and business cases with business partners.
- Expertise in excel, SQL and PowerBI.
•Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
-Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
-Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
•Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
• 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
•Paid Time Off: untracked time off
•Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
•Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
•Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
•Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
•Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
•Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
•Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.