Omaha, NE /
Finance & Operations – Inventory Operations /
Spreetail propels brands to increase their ecommerce market share across the globe while improving their operational costs. Learn how we are building one of the fastest-growing ecommerce companies in history: www.wearespreetail.com.
Spreetail is seeking a Procurement Manager to join our Inventory Operations team. This is a great opportunity for someone passionate about cross-collaboration, seeing the impact your work has on the bottom line, and driving process improvement. If you are a Supply Chain professional passionate about increasing inventory turns, increasing in-stock rates, and building meaningful relationships, keep scrolling down.
How to achieve success
- Understand all steps of an order and decision points from order creation to final payment of invoice.
- Manage and audit all orders through the approval process based on defined thresholds for margin and turn.
- Engagecross-functional partners on all interactions from the point of PO submission to PO creation/placement.
- Proactively track and communicate the status of orders.
- Manage change orders and cancellations of approval audits.
Experience that will help you in this role:
- 1-3 years of experience involved in supply planning, procurement, or approvals that leads to an understanding all steps of an order and decision points from order creation to final invoice payment.
- Strong quantitative and financial skills applied to PO analysis for multiple business variables including GMV, growth, CM, inventory capital, Vendor Financing, and in-stocks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to produce accurate, professional, and error-free information.
- Experience leading process improvement or product management experience across a 150+ person organization.
- Self-driven, and collaborative while being able to work cross-function and drive change and decision-making.
In an effort to Make Spreetail Better, we hire people that are aligned with our values and are passionate about pursuing ecommerce excellence. We believe the right person can learn what is needed to succeed in their role, so we encourage job applicants to apply even if you don't meet all the qualifications listed. We are looking for diverse backgrounds and perspectives, so we don’t require college degrees and welcome non-linear career paths. If this role highlights your experience and gets you excited – please apply!
Not the role for you? Check out additional opportunities to join our team on our job board and sign up for our Talent Community Newsletter for exclusive insights into future openings.
What you can expect from us:
• The flexibility to take care of yourself. Spreetailers operate in a relationship and experience-driven work culture that promotes results and encourages taking time off when needed. Salaried team members enjoy untracked PTO and hourly team members earn 20 PTO days per year.
• We invest in your growth. Our in-house Talent Development team will fuel the impact you can make in your career through leadership development workshops and one-on-one coaching.
• We believe in celebrating your accomplishments. Each year is a new milestone with the opportunity to receive special gifts, Spreetail Swag Store credit, or donate to a nonprofit of your choice.
• We’ll take care of you and your family. Spreetail will cover 100% of health insurance premiums for you and 50% for your partner and dependents included on the plan, as well as support your growing family with paid time off.
• The opportunity to revolutionize your community. With two Volunteer Weeks and 24 hours of paid Community Time Off every year, we encourage team members to give back and make a social impact.
Learn more about our full benefits package including parental leave, domestic partner coverage, unit appreciation rights, and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Spreetail, we are relentless in our pursuit of equity and equality, we embrace cultural differences that raise our bar, we pursue the challenges within ourselves to make Spreetail better, and we humbly acknowledge our duty to build and foster an inclusive workplace where all may succeed.
Spreetail is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.