Sr. Ecommerce Data Analyst
Lincoln, NE /
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
Retail is in the detail, which is why we need analysts across all departments at Spreetail. These analyst positions range across teams such as Marketplace, Supply Chain, Vendor Management, and Finance. We are seeking analysts who aren't afraid to dive into the data, providing solutions to stakeholders across the company.
As an Analyst, you will:
- Use SQL and Power BI to access and display data.
- Provide analysis and recommendations for actions within the team.
- Work with all leadership to prioritize the needs of our team based on financial impact and efficiency to be gained.
- Find ways to extract data and store it in a structured way from all of our related partners.
- Display data in reporting that can be used within the specific Spreetail Team and with stakeholders.
- Take complex data and display it in a way that is easily digestible and tells a story over a period of time.
- Discuss and influence decision making with the use of data within the team.
- Seek out ways to utilize your skills to improve the department’s performance.
- Help build models with data to project out long-term results or to support long-term planning.
- Convert insights and recommendations from analytics into stories and visuals that resonate with teammates to drive positive business outcomes.
- Help with creation of performance dashboards, vendor score cards, and data dashboards to fuel growth of the vendor management team.
Who you are:
- Extremely experienced in SQL and Power BI.
- Well versed in business knowledge with a strong financial acumen.
- Able to build out models – both financial and work flow.
- Collaborate with team members to solve problems.
- Proactive - you don't wait for projects to be brought to you.
- Actively give and receive feedback to drive team success.
- Positive - you see projects to completion amidst adversity.
•Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
-Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
-Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
•Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
• 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
•Paid Time Off: untracked time off
•Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
•Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
•Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
•Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
•Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
•Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
•Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.