Full-Time - Customer Experience Specialist
Lincoln, NE /
Channels – Customer Experience /
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
The Customer Experience department creates a positive shopping experience through expert guides, swift solutions, and quality interactions. The goal is to make sound decisions that propel the business, sprint efficiently, and unlock the talent of our team.
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will:
- Communicate directly with our customers via phones and email.
- Think critically to resolve customer pain points.
- Drive innovative and creative solutions to protect revenue.
- Support our customers, our vendors, and our marketplace partners.
- Measure and analyze data to increase efficiency in department operations.
- Play a critical role in driving many processes that impact departments across Spreetail by advocating for customer initiatives.
Who you are:
- Proficient in typing.
- Effective and consistent in time management.
- Adaptable/thrive with change.
- Driven by open feedback and accountability.
- Motivated by clear metrics, goals, and expectations.
- A determined problem solver who thinks about the big picture without losing sight of the details.
•Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
-Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
-Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
•Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
•401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
•Paid Time Off: Enjoy 20 days of PTO each year
•Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
•Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
•Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
•Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
•Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
•Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
•Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.