Kohl's/Kroger Channel Manager
Austin, TX /
Channels – Marketplace Management /
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
Spreetail’s Marketplace department is the connecting link from products to our customers. The team partners with ecommerce giants such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Ebay to deliver tens of thousands of online purchases daily to customers nationwide. The team drives millions of dollars of revenue while growing our existing business through search marketing initiatives.
As the Kohl's/Kroger Channel Manager, you will:
- Own the Kohl's/Kroger channels and all GMV, margin and operational metrics related to the channels.
- Launch and expand Spreetail’s presence on the Kohl's/Kroger channels by identifying gaps in their assortments and Vendors on Kohl's/Kroger channels that we can help grow.
- Build strong relationships with decision makers at Kohl's/Kroger and leverage them to influence channel decisions and gain access to opportunities and programs that help establish Spreetail as their top Inventory and Fulfillment partner.
- Track key metrics and build reporting to ensure information is visible to all stakeholders.
- Be responsible for meeting and exceeding channel standards in On Time Shipments to qualify for 1- and 2-day shipping across catalog.
- Define and execute workflows that ensure efficient operation of the channels, such as new item addition, enrichment, issue resolution and more.
- Be responsible for making sure all invoices and fees are correct with the channels.
- Work closely with Vendor Management and Partnership Development to bring new vendors to the platforms and grow the business of existing vendors.
- Set and execute vision for long term success of Spreetail on the Kohl's/Kroger channels.
- Work with merchandising team to identify and leverage opportunities to increase conversion and traffic on listings.
- Build the highest level of trust with channel stakeholders and decision makers.
- Educate and coach Vendors and Vendor Managers on best practices for the channels
- Build strong relationships with teams that are critical to the success of Kohl's/Kroger; Customer Experience, Software, Merchandising, Content, Enrichment, and more.
Who you are:
- Strategic. You conceptualize what success looks like 3-5 years from today, then plan and execute to achieve those results.
- An influencer. You understand how to present information to Kohl's/Kroger in a way that helps them favor Spreetail in their decision making.
- Analytical. You are able to pull and analyze data to identify opportunities and make the best decisions for success on the channel.
- An effective communicator. You proactively provide the right information to stakeholders that keeps them informed of any changes, processes, opportunities or wins that they should be aware of.
- Experienced in managing key accounts or projects (5+ years).
- Proficient in Excel.
- Experienced in managing a P&L and using financial data to take action.
- Experienced in negotiation.
•Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
-Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
-Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
•Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
• 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
•Paid Time Off: untracked time off
•Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
•Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
•Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
•Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
•Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
•Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
•Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.