Analytics Delivery Manager
Omaha, NE /
Software & Technology – Data Management /
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
Life at Spreetail
Working at Spreetail is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help build one of the fastest-growing ecommerce companies in history. We take on challenges that others would call impossible because we have a team of amazing, talented people who collaborate and think bigger together. At Spreetail, you’ll create deep, personal connections and challenge yourself to achieve your most ambitious goals.
As a Analytics Delivery Manager, you will:
- Enthusiastically contribute to the vision and strategy of the team and company.
- Actively give and receive feedback in a manner that drives team and own success.
- Give a high attention to detail and be excited to dig into difficult problems.
- Be an effective and influential communicator across a variety of business functions.
- Make sure sponsors and stakeholders have confidence in the Data Management team’s ability to deliver high-quality data and insights.
- Explore data of all kinds, including business data and team efficiency metrics.
- Own communication with stakeholders to whom we are delivering features, functionality, and insights are expecting the new features, are trained, and perform user acceptance testing and sign-off on relevant features.
- Constantly drive to ensure the team is high-performing, efficient, and maintaining the confidence of the business.
- Work closely with the Software Delivery Manager team to ensure seamless integration between software features and data features when necessary.
- Ensure the Data Management roadmap is accurate, complete, and understood by stakeholders.
- Build excellent relationships within the team and in the business, to ensure we consistently deliver high-quality products.
- Ensure users who are affected by changes to the data systems are aware of the impact and receive recommended mitigation.
- Ensure sprint burndown and LTR reporting are available to sponsors and stakeholders on a weekly basis, and the team project management system (Jira) contains the information needed for this reporting
Who you are:
- Enthusiastic to contribute to the vision and strategy of the team and company.
- Passionate about giving and receiving feedback in a manner that drives team and own success.
- 2-5+ years of experience working in Agile software/data development lifecycles
- 2-5+ years of experience in team and project management, driving results, and maintaining team performance metrics
- Comfortable communicating to individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Experienced in delivering enterprise-scale projects on time.
- Experienced working on a business intelligence/data insights team.
- Detail oriented and excited to dig into difficult problems.
- An effective and influential communicator across a variety of business functions.
- Willing to explore data of all kinds, including business data and team efficiency metrics.
- Constantly driven to ensure the team is high-performing, efficient, and maintaining the confidence of the business.
•Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
-Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
-Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
•Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
• 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
•Paid Time Off: untracked time off
•Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
•Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
•Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
•Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
•Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
•Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
•Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.