Marketplace Merchandising Analyst
Lincoln, NE /
Channels – Marketplace Merchandising /
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
Spreetail’s Marketplace department is the connecting link from products to our customers. The team partners with ecommerce giants such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Ebay to deliver tens of thousands of online purchases daily to customers nationwide. The team drives millions of dollars of revenue while growing our existing business through search marketing initiatives.
As a Marketplace Merchandising Analyst, you will:
- Use SQL and Power BI to access and display data.
- Provide analysis and recommendations for actions within the Merchandising team.
- Work with all leadership in the Merchandising Department to prioritize the needs of our team based on financial impact and efficiency to be gained.
- Find ways to extract data and store it in a structured way from all of our channel partners.
- Display data in reporting that can be used within the Merchandising Team and with stakeholders.
- Take complex data and display it in a way that is easily digestible and tells a story over a period of time.
- Discuss and influence decision making with the use of data. You will play a key role in decision making within the team.
- Seek out ways to utilize your skills to improve the department’s performance - you don't wait for projects to be brought to you.
- Help build models with data to project out long-term results or to support long-term planning.
- Support our Merchandising Team through identifying the impact of organic and paid merchandising actions.
- Identify and drive advertising investment opportunities to return over 2x the investment.
Who you are:
- Collaborative with team members to solve problems.
- Proactive. You seek out data opportunities.
- Actively giving and receiving feedback to drive team success.
- Positive. You see projects to completion amidst adversity.
- Experienced in SQL and Power BI.
- Understanding of technical integrations of marketplaces as well as SEM/SEO.
- Understanding of digital advertising data points and the impact they have on a business.
- Well versed in business knowledge with a strong financial acumen.
- Able to build out models – both financial and work flow.
- Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
- Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
- Health Insurance: Spreetail will pay for your full premium and half for spouse/family plans
- Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
- 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
- Paid Time Off: untracked time off
- Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
- Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
- Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
- Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
- Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
- Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
- Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.