Finance & Operations – Financial Planning & Analysis /
Spreetail propels brands to increase their ecommerce market share across the globe while improving their operational costs. Learn how we are building one of the fastest-growing ecommerce companies in history: www.wearespreetail.com.
Spreetail is looking for a Financial Analyst! This is a pivotal role reporting on GMV (Gross Merchandises Value), COGS (Cost of Goods Sold), and our Order Approval Process. If you are passionate about MS Excel and SQL, while making a major impact on our company KPIs, keep scrolling.
How you will achieve success:
- Drive results to impact our larger financial goals.
- Assist in developing clear, and simple KPIs to evaluate the success of the business.
- Ensure the accuracy of financial data and reporting.
- Support various team members in forecasting and financial modeling.
- Define business processes and execute recommended improvements that withstand the variability inherent to the business.
What experiences will help you in this role:
- 1+ years in the business/finance/accounting field.
- Experience forecasting and analyzing financial results.
- Beginning/Intermediate experience with SQL.
- Well-versed in MS Excel.
- Experience in e-commerce is a plus.
This is a remote position and requires candidates to have an available work-from-home setup
Desktop/Laptop system requirements:
- 4th generation or higher, at least Intel i3 or equivalent processor;
- at least 4GB RAM;
- Windows 10 and above or MAC OSX operating system
- You are required to provide your own dual monitors
A strong and stable internet connection (A DSL, cable or fiber wired internet service with 10 Mbps plan or higher for primary connection)
A high-definition (HD) external or integrated webcam with at least 720p resolution.