Content Quality Lead
Lincoln, NE /
Channels – Marketplace Merchandising /
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
Spreetail’s Marketplace department is the connecting link from products to our customers. The team partners with ecommerce giants such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Ebay to deliver tens of thousands of online purchases daily to customers nationwide. The team drives millions of dollars of revenue while growing our existing business through search marketing initiatives.
As a Content Quality Lead, you will:
- Ensure the highest level of content quality and efficiency is delivered across the Marketplace Content team.
- Work with the department leader to develop a QA program to objectively score the quality of our copy.
- Collaborate with Content Leadership to improve the quality and efficiency of team members.
- Develop and design a comprehensive training and development program, including an onboarding program for all content new hires, ongoing training and a development program driven by individual team member metrics.
- Set the vision of development in the Content department and build a program that focuses on leadership, content quality, listing quality and personal efficiency.
- Design and develop multi-platform content and training materials to achieve team goals.
- Continually evaluate, be forward thinking and improve training materials to reflect marketplace changes and enhancements.
- Develop effective communication plans to support the roll out of new initiatives and programs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training solutions against business needs; provide metrics summarizing effectiveness and making recommendations for improvement to key stakeholders.
Who you are:
- Experienced in leading and developing a larger team (3+ years) through a data driven mentality, driving actionable results.
- Highly experienced in training and development for a large team.
- Experienced in change management.
- Well versed and experienced in quality assurance.
- Experienced in ecommerce, marketplaces or content.
- A subject matter expert in leadership and management practices, communication theory, eLearn development, or other related topics
- Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
- Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
- Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
- -Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
- -Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
- Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
- 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
- Paid Time Off: untracked time off
- Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
- Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
- Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
- Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
- Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
- year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
- Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
- Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.