Vice President of Inventory
Lincoln, NE /
Supply Chain – Inventory /
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
The Supply Chain department consists of Operations, Transportation, Inventory, Fulfillment and Reverse logistics. Supply Chain is focused on providing the best experience regardless of where goods are manufactured or shipped from. The goal is to delight our customer’s needs by providing next day delivery across the country.
As the Vice President of Inventory, you will:
- Drive cross-functional projects to support new strategic initiatives and business opportunities for the organization.
- Work with teams across Spreetail to identify key opportunities in our Supply Chain with a focus on Supply Planning including Allocation, Replenishment, and Order management.
- Identify and analyze opportunities to deliver improved service through initiatives/programs in the Supply Chain network and across teams.
- Present business recommendations that will help deliver the key business metrics including in-stocks, turns, IB transportation costs, and asset utilization.
- Own the design and development of ongoing metrics, reports, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Support leadership with time-critical tactical data analyses.
- Provide short, mid, and long term plans that enable growth and build efficiency with our processes while partner across teams.
- Lead the change management across the full team that provides clear road mapping and effectively communicate across teams.
- Champion the build out of our planning processes and partner with our Technology and Data teams to create next generation software.
Who you are:
- 10-15 years required in leading Demand and Supply Planning teams.
- Bachelor's or higher in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance or Business.
- Experience developing detailed roadmaps and business plans to deliver across the supply chain network.
- Strong change management and people leadership that is able to be shared via analytical outcomes.
•Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
-Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
-Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
•Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
• 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
•Paid Time Off: untracked time off
•Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
•Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
•Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
•Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
•Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
•Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
•Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.