Sr Supply Planner
Lincoln, NE /
Supply Chain – Inventory /
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
The Supply Chain department consists of Operations, Transportation, Inventory, Fulfillment and Reverse logistics. Supply Chain is focused on providing the best experience regardless of where goods are manufactured or shipped from. The goal is to delight our customer’s needs by providing next day delivery across the country.
As a Senior Supply Planner you will:
- Build and manage purchases orders with our suppliers to achieve company metrics for instock rates and inventory turnover. This includes analyzing orders once they are placed, managing the shipments and backorders for those vendors, etc.
- Allocate products to the optimal fulfillment centers to facilitate instock rates and turnover.
- Works with vendor management team to obtain product information as needed and communicates supplier performance.
- Be responsible for communication with our vendors as it pertains to placing and managing purchases.
- Be responsible for KPIs of the pod - Out of stock rate, Inventory Turn, Obsolete Slow-Moving Inventory, and Sell-Through Rate. Add Cost per cube?
- Provide in-depth analysis to identify opportunities to improve revenue and profitability from an inventory standpoint. Able to consolidate large volumes of data - shipments, sales, inventory, etc.
- Build and monitor flow plans & future orders and drive an effective chase/cancel process to optimize sell-through, turns, and revenue
- Works with vendor management team to build strategy at a category, vendor, and SKU level.
- Continually reviewing prior period performance and identifying opportunities and threats in our inventory plan.
- Deliver ad hoc vendor analysis to Supply Chain & Vendor Management teams as needed.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience in inventory management & purchasing
- Strong Excel skills and high proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong Problem Solving & Analytical Skills
- Experience in forecasting, planning and replenishment systems
- Experience working with both domestic and international merchandise manufacturer vendor base
- Extensive knowledge with SQL reporting
•Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
-Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
-Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
•Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
• 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
•Paid Time Off: untracked time off
•Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
•Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
•Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
•Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
•Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
•Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
•Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.