Sr. Technical Program Manager - Ecommerce
Omaha, NE /
Supply Chain – Inventory /
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
The Supply Chain department consists of Operations, Transportation, Inventory, Fulfillment and Reverse logistics. Supply Chain is focused on providing the best experience regardless of where goods are manufactured or shipped from. The goal is to delight our customer’s needs by providing next day delivery across the country.
As a Sr. Technical Program Manager, you will:
- Lead projects and programs that scale and optimize our inventory processes across the organization. This includes inventory management, demand planning, supply planning and reporting functions.
- Lead the development, collaboration and deployment of these business programs cross-functionally with Software, Supply Chain, Vendor Management, and Finance teams.
- Manage program processes and product roadmaps to ensure alignment and timely deliverables, specifically, management of EDI adoption and adherence to program deliverables.
- Drive new products, features, and user processes through the development cycle.
- Partner with business stakeholders to gather and create product requirements and specifications for end users.
- Write program whitepaper proposals to scope business impact across people, process, and technology.
- Propose solutions to technical constraints through technical expertise and experience.
- Analyze program/product risks and provide mitigating business recommendations and enhancements.
- Provide technical leadership, without direct reports among cross-functional teams.
- Deliver Ad hoc analysis for organizational partners.
- Communicate actions and recommendations in a clear and concise manner across various levels including senior executives.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in technical program management, or similar technical leadership role
- 5+ years of experience with software development lifecycle from conception to deployment. Preferred knowledge of SQL, Python or other scripting languages
- Proven experience in managing enterprise projects, gathering and communicating technical requirements
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of technical program management and engineering best practices
- Experience with cross-organizational communication to both technical- and non-technical audiences.
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Strong ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Extensive experience in transportation/supply chain.
- Clear examples of demonstrated analytical skill in prediction and optimization problems.
•Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
-Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
-Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
•Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
• 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
•Paid Time Off: untracked time off
•Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
•Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
•Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
•Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
•Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
•Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
•Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.