Advertising Manager, Channels
Omaha, NE /
Channels – Marketplace Merchandising /
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
Spreetail’s Marketplace department is the connecting link from products to our customers. The team partners with ecommerce giants such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Ebay to deliver tens of thousands of online purchases daily to customers nationwide. The team drives millions of dollars of revenue while growing our existing business through search marketing initiatives.
As a Channels Advertising Manager, you will...
- Responsible for launching, managing and optimizing all search marketing across all channel platforms.
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive search marketing strategies to increase visibility to marketplace customers who are ready to convert.
- Work closely with internal teams: Merchandising, Vendor Management and Pricing to ensure there is a holistic brand approach to accomplish margin goals.
- Monitor weekly campaign budget, bids, competitors’ ads and adjustments to achieve ROI goals
- Ongoing optimization at the campaign, AdGroup, product and keyword level.
- Deliver a weekly performance analysis of the impact of sponsored advertising to our overall top and bottom line.
- Determine keyword selection.
- Ability to translate business needs into search marketing initiatives.
- Quick to react and ability to manage change in a fast-paced environment.
- Define brand strategy and search marketing needs during brand pitch process.
- Net Revenue
- Acquisition net revenue
- Brand level GMV goals
- Traffic growth
METRICS YOU'LL IMPACT…
Every single team member has a role in the success of our team and the achievement of our goals. Here are a few metrics you should impact...
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience with Amazon Sponsored Ads platform
- Experience with managing large ad budgets
- Highly analytical decision maker
- Strong problem-solving skills and strong business acumen, including the ability to analyze cost/benefit tradeoffs and prioritize accordingly
- Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
- Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
- Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
- Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
- Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
- Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
- 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
- Paid Time Off: untracked time off
- Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
- Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
- Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
- Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
- Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
- Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
- Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.