Revenue & Pricing Analyst
Omaha, NE /
Vendor Management – Revenue & Pricing /
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
The Revenue & Pricing team is focused on maximizing profitable revenue by using scalable business logic and data-driven systems to drive accurate and timely business decisions. By improving our inventory and pricing strategies, this team directly impacts bottom-line profitability.
As a Revenue & Pricing Analyst, you will:
- Act as a continuous feedback loop towards the Pricing Manager.
- Effectively compile and communicate the results of pricing strategies.
- Use internal revenue, profit, and inventory trends to guide pricing decisions.
- Continually review pricing position of specific vendors to drive overall strategy.
- Provide ad hoc and ongoing reporting to drive solid decision making for revenue growth.
- Provide in-depth analysis of large data sets and historical trends to develop COGS strategies to further declination of COGS rate.
- Act as a continuous feedback loop towards the Head of Revenue regarding COGS strategies.
- Hold team members/self-accountable to hitting deadlines for SKU negotiations.
- Create reports to ensure understanding of COGS activity on a daily/monthly/annual basis.
Who You Are:
- You have 1+ years in a data analytics heavy role, building solutions from the ground up that support major business functions.
- You have 1+ years in inventory management/pricing/economic related roles.
- You have the experience and desire to be immersed in business functions, understanding the various components of business process success and/or failure.
- You are experienced in at least one industry-leading data presentation platform (Power BI, Tableau, etc.).
- You have 1+ years of experience on the Microsoft Data Platform, with an emphasis on SQL.
- You are an expert in Excel.
- Experience in SQL preferred; expertise in DAX strongly preferred.
- Data visualization skills preferred.
•Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
-Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
-Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
•Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
• 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
•Paid Time Off: untracked time off
•Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
•Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
•Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
•Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
•Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
•Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
•Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.