Director of Pricing
Omaha, NE /
Vendor Management – Vendor Management /
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
Spreetail’s Vendor Management team owns a key role in advancing our category’s business agenda and pushing strategic business decisions by collaborating with internal teams and developing long-term relationships with our vendor partners. The team is tasked with driving profitability and margin expansion while owning the vision and ecommerce strategy of multiple categories.
As Director of Pricing you will:
- Develop competitive pricing strategies in collaboration with Merchandising, Marketing and Inventory Management
- Develop and drive holistic pricing strategy across all marketplaces for new and existing products
- Work closely with the IT department to drive systemic improvements in our pricing and analytical capabilities
- Evaluate pricing implications of company-wide goals
- Develop and maintain pricing tools and concepts
- Partner on account-specific pricing strategies and tactical pricing execution
- Provide input to developing demand planning strategies on existing products, new products and product phase-outs.
- Analyze, communicate, and monitor the impacts of changes to the demand plan as relations to pricing execution strategies
- Track and report performance metrics and KPIs. Ensures master data is accurate and maintained daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Evolve and maintain standard operating procedures for pricing processes and systems
- Manage Pricing Team to ensure Execution is happening when it needs to happen
- Train/Build the team to continue making huge strides across the organization
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Retail Planning, Information Systems Management
- You have 5+ years of experience in Pricing
- You have led teams and has the ability to drive through his/her team
- You have Superior analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to dive in and quickly understand root cause and identify scalable solutions
- You have Excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
- You have Advanced Excel skills
- You have familiarity with the principles of statistical inventory control
- You have demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- You have a high degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- You have extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- You have the ability to thrive in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel
- You have a strong ability to model and lead highly technical team in data science space.
•Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
-Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
-Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
•Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
• 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
•Paid Time Off: untracked time off
•Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
•Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
•Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
•Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
•Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
•Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
•Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.