Assortment Expansion Analyst
Omaha, NE /
Vendor Management – Assortment Growth /
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
The Assortment Growth team is focused on building the company’s pipeline by finding the best partners with the greatest products and growth potential. By identifying, onboarding, and predictably supplying the Vendor Management Division with NEW meaningful and financially relevant vendors and SKUs, this team aims to place $1M in initial purchase orders with our net new partners each month.
As an Assortment Expansion Analyst, you will:
- Be responsible for executing our line review process which is used to add SKUs to our current assortment. and performed multiple times throughout the year for all vendors.
- Be a subject matter expert on the assortment lifecycle development and planning via product line reviews and business reviews.
- Own assigned HubSpot line review process and related data.
- Aid in resolving problem deals/tickets in HubSpot (vendors that never respond etc).
- Execute manual ASIN matching and SMU analysis.
- Continuously gather, review, maintain, and analyze product line performance to enhance our current position.
- Be able to manage multiple deals and statuses at one time and establish SLAs.
- Collaborate with Vendor Management team to interpret Line Review recommendations for current items and to develop assortment plans for new items.
- Develop partnerships within the organization to engage in cross-functional business initiatives.
- Identify SMU products from industry and market trends.
Who You Are:
- You have 2+ years in a data analytics heavy role, building solutions from the ground up that support major business functions.
- You have 1+ years in inventory management/pricing/economic related roles.
- You have a strong Excel skillset.
- You have data visualization skills and experience with PowerBI, Tableau, or similar (preferred).
•Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
-Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
-Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
•Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
• 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
•Paid Time Off: untracked time off
•Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
•Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
•Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
•Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
•Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
•Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
•Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.