Target Brand Strategy Manager
Austin, TX /
Channels – Marketplace Management /
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
Spreetail’s Marketplace department is the connecting link from products to our customers. The team partners with ecommerce giants such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Ebay to deliver tens of thousands of online purchases daily to customers nationwide. The team drives millions of dollars of revenue while growing our existing business through search marketing initiatives.
The Target Brand Strategy Manager is responsible for the success of our brands on that channel. In this role, you will focus on our brands’ presence and growth on the channel.
As a Target Brand Strategy Manager, you will:
- Have clear GMV and Channel Management goals by brand segments, such as Comp, Acquisition, Year 2 Acquisition, Top 14, etc., and track the actual results to those projections.
- Define what makes the acquisition of brands successful on their channel (Target) and execute these key levers on a daily basis
- Track brand traffic and exposure on the channel.
- Use data to understand the brands that are most successful on their channel and then identifies like brands and elevates them to category teams.
- Communicate cross functionally to our Partnership Development team or our Vendor Management team to execute and measure the results for sku assortment feedback.
- Build process and identify items for product boost, deals, etc.
- Work with Vendor Managers to identify new brand opportunities and assortment opportunities (ex: Refurbished items, new items).
- Identify new brands that are not on Target.
- Identify highest opportunity duplicates and works to get our items listed.
- Build processes and reporting that allows their efforts to impact 700 brands vs a few at a time.
Who you are:
- Able to influence channel partners and brands
- Self starter who is always looking for new opportunities and is very hungry.
- Background in retail, either with a channel or a brand
- 5+ years of professional experience in eCommerce, retail, or digital account management
- Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
- Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
- Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
- -Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
- -Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
- Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
- 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
- Paid Time Off: untracked time off
- Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
- Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
- Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
- Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
- Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
- year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
- Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
- Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.