Lincoln, NE /
Channels – Channels Operations /
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
Spreetail’s Marketplace department is the connecting link from products to our customers. The team partners with ecommerce giants such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Ebay to deliver tens of thousands of online purchases daily to customers nationwide. The team drives millions of dollars of revenue while growing our existing business through search marketing initiatives.
As a Claims Specialist, you will:
- File claims to recover refunds, revenue and fees.
- Be responsible for the overall health of assigned tasks. It is your job to ensure your tasks get done to 100% quality and completion, while also working across the team with the intent of optimizing, eliminating time waste, and process improvement to effectively scale with growth.
- Collaborate across departments with stakeholders and external marketplace claims teams to progress our claims processes and resolve challenges to reimbursement.
- Serve as the point person and owner for solving any issues, questions, or new processes created from reconciliation.
Who you are:
- Collaborative and have strong communication. You will work across the organization to produce results.
- Able to self-identify opportunities for the business to improve and drive results independently.
- Attentive to detail. Data is precise, so you must be vigilant in your analysis to reach the correct conclusions.
- Able to self-prioritize your work and make sure you make the effort to understand the overall vision.
- Able to understand the long-term impact of changes we make in the business.
- Influential. You affect the behavior and outcomes that other people need to change and improve.
- Adaptable. Change is constant across all marketplaces. You are able to flex quickly and efficiently.
- Analytical. You visualize and conceptualize complex data and problems to make decisions.
- Are able to set a long-term plan and continuously prioritize and move toward that plan.
- Tenacious. You constantly strive for perfection and don’t settle for anything less.
•Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
-Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
-Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
•Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
•401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
•Paid Time Off: Enjoy 20 days of PTO per year
•Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
•Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
•Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
•Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
•Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
•Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
•Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.