Supply Planning Manager
Lincoln, NE /
Supply Chain – Inventory /
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
The Supply Chain department consists of Operations, Transportation, Inventory, Fulfillment and Reverse logistics. Supply Chain is focused on providing the best experience regardless of where goods are manufactured or shipped from. The goal is to delight our customer’s needs by providing next day delivery across the country.
As a Supply Planning Manager, you will:
- Forecast, flow, and manage on order for some of our largest vendors.
- Lead and develop Supply Planners through the more immediate replenishment of smaller domestic vendors.
- Be responsible for developing & implementing processes and activities across the planning team area as it pertains to procurement of retail product.
- Approve orders - flow, quantity, order timing, and terms. Thus leading our COGS strategy and influencing the financial strategy and outcome of our business.
- Partner with Finance to ensure our inventory strategy aligns with our financing capabilities.
- Coach your team on how to provide in-depth analysis to identify opportunities to improve revenue and profitability from an inventory standpoint.
- Consolidate large volumes of data - shipments, sales, inventory, market share, markdown cadence.
- Coach your team on building out a demand forecast for vendors and work with the replenishment team to schedule out orders with vendors to minimize out of stock rates, maximize inventory, and maximize efficiency.
- Continually review prior period performance and identifying opportunities and threats in our inventory plan.
- Use channel data and customer insights to develop SKU level forecasts, continually looking for opportunities to improve this process.
- Deliver ad hoc analysis to leadership of Supply Chain & Vendor Management teams as needed.
Who you are:
- Experienced in leading a team (3+ years).
- Experienced in inventory management, financial planning, and financial analysis (5+ years).
- Experienced in managing a P&L.
- Experienced in process management.
- Skilled in Excel and highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- A strong problem solver with analytical skills.
- Trained in lean management.
•Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
-Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
-Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
•Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
• 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
•Paid Time Off: untracked time off
•Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
•Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
•Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
•Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
•Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
•Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
•Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.