Sr. Defect Reduction Manager
Lincoln, NE /
Channels – Channels Operations /
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
Spreetail’s Marketplace department is the connecting link from products to our customers. The team partners with ecommerce giants such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Ebay to deliver tens of thousands of online purchases daily to customers nationwide. The team drives millions of dollars of revenue while growing our existing business through search marketing initiatives.
As a Sr. Defect Reduction Manager, you will:
- Own company refund performance and partner with business leaders to develop and execute Refund Programs to achieve profit targets.
- Own the Refund Profit & Loss (P+L) and financial summaries.
- Partner with Finance to set financial goals and forecasts, interpret actual results and understand variance.
- Develop Refund Programs to reduce refunds with other team leaders within Supply Chain, Vendor Management and Channels.
- Lead conversations with Channels and Channel Managers on Refund Programs and how to optimize these strategies.
- Partner with Channel Performance Manager and Customer Experience Manager to drive company-wide Issue Prevention to reduce refunds and returns and improve our Channel Performance and Customer Experience.
- Bring clarity to our refunds with root cause reporting while also building specific strategies for our products to lower our returns rates.
- Direct efforts to build structured reporting leading team of Refund Analysts and partnership with Spreetail Data Team.
Who you are:
- Able to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Extremely detail-oriented and able to simplify complex data sets.
- Highly skilled in using Excel, SQL, PowerBI or other methods to provide reporting and drive business action
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance with a minimum of 5 years of financial analysis experience.
- You have a lead a team of Analysts, proficient in building out structured reporting and ensuring accuracy of using complex data sets
- Strong executive presence as primary owner, managing executive communication and communication on status.
•Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
-Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
-Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
•Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
• 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
•Paid Time Off: untracked time off
•Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
•Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
•Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
•Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
•Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
•Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
•Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.