Sr. Advertising Manager, Channels
Lincoln, NE /
Channels – Marketplace Merchandising /
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
Spreetail’s Marketplace department is the connecting link from products to our customers. The team partners with ecommerce giants such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Ebay to deliver tens of thousands of online purchases daily to customers nationwide. The team drives millions of dollars of revenue while growing our existing business through search marketing initiatives.
As a Sr. Channels Advertising Manager, you will...
- Develop brand level forecasts and budgets for online advertising campaigns that drive incremental traffic and conversion.
- Test and analyze campaign and keyword level decisions to ensure the team is maximizing listing exposure.
- Research and develop brand advertising strategies and define measurements of success.
- Oversee the execution of all paid advertisement strategies for 100+ brands.
- Be the subject matter expert for paid advertising strategies on all channel platforms: Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Wayfair.
- Analyze campaign performance data to evaluate the success of the strategies your team is implementing.
- Support your team’s growth with insights, recommendations and A/B testing.
- Work directly with Marketplace Merchandising Managers to ensure brand goals are defined and align with the overall brand strategy.
- Drive regular meetings on key accounts to negotiate additional advertising budgets, build strategies for new product launches and report on performance.
- Deliver weekly performance reporting to show the incremental impact advertising is driving.
- Ability to translate business needs into search marketing initiatives.
- Quick to react and ability to manage change in a fast-paced environment.
- Build and lead a team of search marketing managers, who develop and execute on item and brand level paid advertising strategies.
- Every single team member has a role in the success of our team and the achievement of our goals. Here are a few metrics you should impact.
- Net Revenue
- Acquisition net revenue
- Brand level GMV goals
- Traffic growth
Metrics You'll Impact…
Who you are:
- Experience with Amazon’s sponsored advertising platform
- Experience in leading a team that executes CPC, CPA, CPM advertising strategies
- 5+ years of experience in paid search marketing including CPC, CPA, CPM
- Experience in managing and executing on $5M+ in ad budgets
- Strong analytical skills, data driven mindset and results driven
- Builder mindset with being self-driven and organized
- Experience working with large keyword and campaign portfolios
- Strong problem-solving skills and strong business acumen, including the ability to analyze cost/benefit tradeoffs and prioritize accordingly
- Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
- Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
- Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
- Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
- Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
- Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
- 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
- Paid Time Off: untracked time off
- Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
- Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
- Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
- Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
- Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
- Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
- Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.