Warehouse Area Manager
Las Vegas, NV /
Supply Chain – Fulfillment /
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
The Supply Chain department consists of Operations, Transportation, Inventory, Fulfillment and Reverse logistics. Supply Chain is focused on providing the best experience regardless of where goods are manufactured or shipped from. The goal is to delight our customer’s needs by providing next day delivery across the country.
As an Area Manager, you will:
- Place importance on each shipment that leaves our distribution center to ensure it represents our brand in the best way possible.
- Regularly suggest process improvements that will result in greater efficiency and accuracy.
- Hold regular statuses with Lead(s) to maximize training opportunities, address concerns, and contribute to growth & development of FC Team Members.
- Partner proactively with carrier to limit or eliminate shipment delays.
- Pre-plan with carriers and network to ensure capacity expectations are met; both carrier and FC capacity.
- Contingency plan for delays and work with Operations and Customer Experience to ensure all shipments leave on time.
- Drive effective communication with marketplace representatives to ensure performance standards are met and issues are communicated.
- Review metrics and analyze data to make strategic decisions for the business. Be prepared to present wins and opportunities to the Lead(s) and additional stakeholders.
- Create optimal inventory levels in locations by partnering with inventory manager to create highest density possible and pre-plan seasonal item locations.
- Collaborate with other warehouse managers to ensure business goals are being met.
- Anticipate the changes in our growing business and be prepared to lead projects that will align our Fulfillment network with those foreseeable changes.
Who You Are:
- 2-4 years of management or leadership experience.
- You have operated in an ecommerce environment.
- You are proficient in excel, plan forecasting, and analysis.
- Experience in process mapping and SOP documentation ability.
- You are capable of lifting up to 75 lbs. routinely throughout the workday.
- The ability to stand for 95% of the workday.
- You can maintain flexibility to work some weekends and long hours during busy work periods.
•Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Fulfillment Center Bonus: paid quarterly based upon team performance
•Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
-Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
-Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
•Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
• 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
•Paid Time Off: Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year
•Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
•Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
•Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
•Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
•Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
•Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
•Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell