Part-Time Customer Experience Specialist
Lincoln, NE /
Channels – Customer Experience - Part Time /
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
Spreetail’s Marketplace department is the connecting link from products to our customers. The team partners with ecommerce giants such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Ebay to deliver tens of thousands of online purchases daily to customers nationwide. The team drives millions of dollars of revenue while growing our existing business through search marketing initiatives.
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will:
- Communicate directly with our customers via phones and email.
- Think critically to resolve customer pain points.
- Drive innovative and creative solutions to protect revenue.
- Support our customers, our vendors, and our marketplace partners.
- Measure and analyze data to increase efficiency in department operations.
- Play a critical role in driving many processes that impact departments across Spreetail by advocating for customer initiatives.
Who you are:
- Proficient in typing.
- Effective and consistent in time management.
- Adaptable/thrive with change.
- Driven by open feedback and accountability.
- Motivated by clear metrics, goals, and expectations.
- A determined problem solver who thinks about the big picture without losing sight of the details.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.