Amazon Brand Strategy Manager
Austin, TX /
Channels – Marketplace Management /
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
Spreetail’s Marketplace department is the connecting link from products to our customers. The team partners with ecommerce giants such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Ebay to deliver tens of thousands of online purchases daily to customers nationwide. The team drives millions of dollars of revenue while growing our existing business through search marketing initiatives.
As the Amazon Brand Strategy Manager at Spreetail, you will focus on everything it takes to build a successful brand on Amazon.
In this role, you will always be thinking:
What strategy changes or new functionality can we apply to all of the brands that we carry?
What brands present a high opportunity if managed differently?
Are our brands hitting their individual growth goals?
Are we pushing our needs/priorities forward with the marketplace?
If this sounds like something you could dive into, we want to talk with you.
As an Amazon Brand Strategy Manager, you will:
- Have clear GMV and CM goals by brand segments (Comp, Acquisition, Year 2 Acquisition, Top 14) and tracks actuals to those projections.
- Define what makes acquisition brands successful on their channel and execute these key levers on a daily basis.
- Help identify and implement new programs and functionality.
- Build processes that drives brand success. The actions this role takes are not done as an instance but are part of a scalable process.
- Build relationships with key program managers at Amazon with the goal of getting our brands new opportunities and better exposure.
- Track brand traffic and exposure on our channels with structured reporting.
- Use data to understand the brands that are most successful on their channel and then identify like brands and elevates them to category teams.
- Bring information to our PD or VM team to execute and measure the results if Channels provide assortment feedback for opportunities.
- Build processes and identify items for product boost, deals, and other exposure opportunities.
- Run A/B tests using data on items to determine the best ways to build content and promote items.
- Work with VMs to identify new brand opportunities and assortment opportunities (ex: Refurbished items, new items).
Who you are:
- Deeply knowledgeable of the Amazon channel and what drives the Amazon flywheel
- Experienced in retail either with a channel or a brand.
- Well versed in Images, A+ Content, SEO, Copywriting, and Variations.
- Experienced working within the Amazon marketplace (3+ years).
- Metrics driven and use data to identify true opportunities.
- Experienced building processes and reporting that allow your efforts to impact 700 brands vs. a few at a time.
- Able to influence channel partners and brands.
- A self starter who is always looking for new opportunities and is very hungry to achieve goals and drive results.
- Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
- Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
- Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
- -Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
- -Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
- Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
- 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
- Paid Time Off: untracked time off
- Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
- Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
- Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
- Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
- Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
- year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
- Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
- Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.