Product Manager, Enterprise Platform
San Francisco, California, United States /
Product & Design – Product /
Springboard is redefining professional education for the 21st century through immersive, mentor-supported courses in cutting-edge fields like data science and design. Our self-paced, online offerings give anyone, anywhere access to world-class learning resources, with an emphasis on project-based learning, industry-relevant curriculum, and tangible outcomes. Through this hybrid approach, we’ve helped thousands of learners revamp their careers and, by extension, their lives.
As the Product Manager, you will define the product vision and execute the roadmap for market-driven growth at Springboard through course launches and new product formats and partnerships. You will be responsible for building the critical platform infrastructure necessary to launch courses in new verticals, geographies and partnerships with universities and businesses. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to continuously improve the Springboard’s platform and features. This is an awesome opportunity to make an impact on thousands of students’ lives — and you’ll have a great degree of visibility into and influence on the business.
- Work with General Managers of curriculum verticals to grow enrollments in our core B2C courses through new courses launches and innovating on our product format.
- Work with the head of University Partnerships to refine the core product offering and achieve product market fit in our university partnered programs.
- Define the platform product roadmap to support product-led growth through new course launches, new course formats, university partnerships, and B2B initiatives.
- Partner with our Engineering team to build the platform architecture needed to support the varied use-cases of the core B2C product in the US and India, university partnerships, and set up for future B2B pilots.
- Drive cross-functional initiatives with internal business teams such as Course Development, Mentor Operations, Student Operations, and Career Services.
- Core Responsibility: take features from ideation and prioritization, to definition and build, to launch, measure, and iterate.
- Conduct user and market research and identify features to improve your product.
- Develop a clear understanding of users’ needs through user-centered design.
- Collaborate with the business, design, pedagogy, engineering, and operations teams to define problems & solutions.
- Work closely with our engineering team to build, test, and ship your features, and with ops to drive adoption.
- Follow through on your features: define, monitor, and report on feature metrics, and recommend iterations or improvements.
- Work with both onsite and offshore team members on all product needs.
- Have 2+ years work experience in a Product Management, ideally at a B2B SaaS company
- Are exceptional at product discovery and execution: developing a clear understanding of the problem to solve, and efficient in communicating the requirements to the engineering team.
- Can define the product vision, execute the product roadmap, prioritize features, and execute end to end; build to launch.
- Have strong communication (verbal & written) and people skills, especially with remote engineering teams.
- Are terrific at prioritizing by getting to the crux of the problem/value, make accurate trade-offs, and articulate them clearly.
- Put our users first, and are the biggest advocate for our users in any meeting
- Showcase outstanding time management skills to deliver cross-functional projects on time while managing competing priorities.
- Are curious, have an “always be learning” mindset, and are fascinated by data, research and user behavior.
- Are able to blend data and analytics with empathy and user-voice while designing user experiences.
Bonus points if you have...
- Prior experience building enterprise products with complex needs.
- A technical background or a strong grasp of engineering concepts & software development process.
- Able to harmonize the platform roadmap from multiple business partners.
- Formal product management & process training.
- Experience within an Agile/Scrum startup company.
The Springboard team of 180 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, health insurance coverage (for employees based in California, our base plans are fully covered by Springboard; for employees based outside of California, we offer low-premium coverage), a 401k plan, a generous learning budget, team lunches and snacks, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.