Bengaluru, Karnataka, India /
Technology – Technology /
Springboard is redefining professional education for the 21st century through immersive, mentor-supported courses in cutting-edge fields like data science and design. Our self-paced, online offerings give anyone, anywhere access to world-class learning resources, with an emphasis on project-based learning, industry-relevant curriculum, and tangible outcomes. Through this hybrid approach, we’ve helped thousands of learners revamp their careers and, by extension, their lives.
Come join our engineering team to help build and deploy services with high availability and reliability! We aim to make exceptional hires and provide a great employee experience. You’ll learn quickly, own key processes, and make a big difference to improving the efficiency of the engineering team and the quality of service.
- Setup and drive various audit processes as per policies defined for the organisation
- Set up telemetry (logs, metrics and events) which will help the team monitor critical events in real time
- Implement automation tools to analyse the audit logs
- Give feedback and recommendations to the relevant teams on the same
- Contribute to security compliance for the organisation
- Security monitoring and audits
- Access control configuration and reviews
- Responding to phishing alerts, reviewing spam, configuring / tuning settings
- Support the engineering team in applying the DevOps strategy in the end to end product development. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Monitoring the service and raising alerts to relevant team members
- Responding to issues raised and direct to appropriate channels
- Automating regular maintenance activities, such as SSL certificate renewals
- Passionate about driving/automating the day-to-day operations to make it more efficient - ideally you have 2+ years experience in looking after technical operations in an organisation.
- Can work with various tools commonly used in organisations such as Atlassian (Jira, Confluence), Slack.
- Proficient with scripting in Bash/Shell/Powershell
- Have experience working on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and admin functionalities
- Excellent at resolving issues in distributed systems (e.g. downtime, alerts related to infrastructure events like disruption in database etc.)
- Knowledgeable about source code management tools (such as Git)Knowledgeable about DevOps operations for integrating, configuring, deploying and managing centrally provided common cloud services (e.g. IAM, networking, logging, operating systems, containers)
- Familiar with CI/CD tools (such as Jenkins)Familiar with automated configuration management and deployment tools (such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
The Springboard team of 150 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Learn Capital, 500 Startups, Rocketship.vc, and the founders of LinkedIn, Princeton Review, InMobi, and AppDynamics. Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, medical insurance, off-site travel, a generous learning budget, office lunches and snacks, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.