Inside Sales Rep (Remote, Arizona-based)
Sales – Sales /
Springboard is a fast-growing startup, built by a team that is passionate about fixing education and bridging the world’s skills gap. We’ve helped thousands of professionals learn cutting-edge technical skills like data science, machine learning, coding, and UI/UX design, using a unique approach that involves 1-on-1 mentorship from top industry experts. Our approach results in 99% of graduates getting jobs in their new chosen field making significantly more money!
Because of the rapid growth of our Career Track programs, we need to keep growing our sales team rapidly with experienced Inside Sales Representatives who would like to join a fun and fast-paced company. This position is contract to start, with potential to convert to full-time W2 with strong performance against metrics.
We’re looking for tenacious closers with multiple years of high-ticket, intangible B2C consultative selling experience who will work with our prospective professionals to ensure strong enrollments in our flagship courses. Your role will be to educate, inspire, and skillfully guide potential Springboard students through the application and enrollment process. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly enrollment targets, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all in a customer-focused environment.
- Achieve and consistently exceed your monthly enrollment targets, converting complete applications (strong leads) into enrollments, with marketing qualified leads (MQL’s) becoming sales qualified leads (SQL’s) and then enrolled students
- Quickly learn about new courses and clearly communicate their value proposition to prospective students - Identify opportunities and test strategies to improve yield of high-quality candidates
- Consistently build and deliver an accurate pipeline via Hubspot
- Dial new applicants fast and consistently put in 50-80 dials per day.
- You come with 5+ years of inside, high-dollar, B2C, considered-purchase environments
- You have a deep desire to sell something meaningful and impactful
- You possess genuine curiosity, and an ability to inspire passion and action in others
- You have a "closer" mentality, an infectiously positive attitude, and drive to win
- You’re assertive, persistent, persuasive, a self-starter, and fiercely determined
- You ask good questions (consultative), are a great listener, and have great empathy for prospective students thinking through a major professional and financial decision
- You learn fast and commit to ramping up quickly on new information
- You have great references from a sales manager
- You’re at 100% ease using technology, CRMs, dialers, etc.
- Experience working remotely from home
The Springboard team of 180 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, health insurance coverage (for employees based in California, our base plans are fully covered by Springboard; for employees based outside of California, we offer low-premium coverage), a 401k plan, a generous learning budget, team lunches and snacks, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.