Part Time Bilingual Tele-Physician (Behavioral Health)
Provider Network /
***Please note: All hiring and recruitment at Spring Health is handled with a valid '@springhealth.com' email address only or from recruitment firms @hays.com, @oxeonpartners.com, @neptunepeople.com, @rivierapartners.com, or @swingtalent.com. If you receive a message from a sender whose domain is not @springhealth.com, please beware that those communications are not authorized or coming from Spring Health. ***
We're on a mission to help individuals and organizations thrive by eliminating every barrier to mental health.
1 in 4 Americans struggle with mental health. The path to emotional well-being can be painful, long, and often unsuccessful. And when you’re struggling with a condition like depression or anxiety, the last thing you need is to jump through hoops to get effective care.
At Spring Health, we've rebuilt the mental health care experience from the ground up. Our goal is to help people feel better—faster. Our scientific approach has roots in the Department of Psychiatry at Yale and has been published in leading journals, such as JAMA Psychiatry and Lancet Psychiatry. Our clinical leadership and scientific advisors ensure that we adhere to the best practices for our patients.
We are seeking a qualified part time physician to join our medical team and deliver care with a tech-enabled, AI/machine-learning platform that puts patient outcomes first. This is a part time role with the flexibility to create your own schedule and decide how much time you want to be available.
What You'll Do:
- Perform evaluations for behavioral health conditions for our patients, following Spring Health's initial screening
- Provide medication management as needed
- Evaluate for general medical health and makes referrals for medical follow-up as needed
- Work closely with our team of vetted therapists for patients who require mental health counseling
Who You Are:
- You're a primary care physician
- You've completed a US-based residency program
- You're board certified or board eligible
- You have experience with or are comfortable treating mild behavioral health conditions (e.g. depression)
- You have experience with telehealth or distance-based patient management OR you're comfortable learning new technology
- Ideally, you have multiple active state licenses
- You're committed to evidence-based practices and measurement-based care
Why Spring Health:
- You'll be part of a solution that takes peer-reviewed, evidence-based approaches to patient care
- You'll set your own hours, without any time commitment, that fit in with your professional and personal schedule
- You're not limited to one location. Conduct visits from your home or while traveling!
- You'll have access to our leading technology while we handle all administrative responsibilities
- You'll join a community and collaborate with like-minded mental health professionals
- You'll have the opportunity to help us shape the future of mental health care