New York City / Remote /
Corporate – Marketing /
Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
There is a large opportunity in enhancing Spring Health’s visual brand experience. You are excited to apply your creative skills and contribute original designs and ideas to support the creative team and the business initiatives as a whole.
What you'll be doing:
- Support Sr Designer and Creative Director to manage daily design workflow and needs in a fast paced environment
- Conceptualize and contribute original designs and ideas to support the creative team and the business as a whole - (member marketing materials, digital ads, social media assets, sales presentation edits, webinar cut downs, photo research, email template designs and more)
- Manage production, design edits and smaller refinements to a variety of design needs in multiple mediums - digital to print to video to packaging
- Research, manage and maintain the visual assets library
- Photo editing and light retouching
- Create social assets and video cuts for organic and paid media
What we expect from you:
- 3-5 years graphic design experience at a creative agency or start-up
- Excellent typography skills
- Knowledge of design techniques and comfort working on a variety of disciplines
- Ability to work well within a team, take directions and feedback to make better decisions and offer elevated design solutions.
- Excellent time management skills, a proactive attitude and a growth mindset
- Ability to apply your creative thinking and problem-solving to multiple projects at one time
- Organization skills and Google drive maintenance, naming, image archiving and image editing
- Skilled in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, illustrator, etc and Keynote/ Google Docs
- U/X and Motion Graphic skills a plus
Why you'll like working at Spring Health:
- High caliber team: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the mental health industry
- Big market and big upside in sales: Our product has strong product-market fit in a huge market with strong demand
- The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change LivesWe build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will WinWe will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.