VP, Customer Success
New York City, NY /
Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $100M to date from prominent VCs including Tiger Global, Northzone, Rethink, Work-Bench, RRE, and General Catalyst.
About the VP, Customer Success at Spring Health:
Spring Health’s Partnership Success team is responsible for the flawless implementation of our new customers, the support of roll-out, the driving of ongoing utilization and adoption and ultimately the management of renewals and additional revenue opportunities.
Your mission as a VP of Customer Success will be to ensure the success and retention of Spring Health customers across all segments with a focus on our Enterprise segment. You will think strategically about the continual improvement of the customer and member journey and execute on plans to do the same. You will also focus on thought leadership and industry expertise to develop a strong base of influential clients who are Spring advocates, references and trusted partners.
What you will do:
- Work alongside the CRO in formulating and executing on the high-level customer success strategy and plan required to ensure that the team exceeds its KPIs and the company exceeds its goals
- Oversee a high performing Partnership Success organization
- Own and lead strategy and execution for customer renewals and expansion including creating playbooks, templates and measurement standards to drive meaningful success practices
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to our customers including the building of close executive relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Serve as a point of escalation for customer issues, ensuring quick & satisfactory resolutions
- Ensure customer delight that drives customer advocacy opportunities
- Continually identify opportunities to improve the customer experience by providing a feedback loop to the Product team
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap
- Someone who is whip-smart, exudes confidence and charisma, is great under pressure and understands how to sell
- Has created and grown a Partnership Success team from scratch at a very successful hyper-growth B2B company that services Fortune 500 organizations.
- Has worked in the HR Benefits space
- Thrives in the ever-changing (and slightly chaotic!) world of a fast-growing company
- See yourself as a doer-manager and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty
- Deeply care about customer interactions and understand how they can elevate the brand
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action Have exceptional communication, time management and problem solving skills
- Proven negotiation skills at the executive level
- 10+ years experience in Customer Success / Account Management / Relationship Management, including in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience defining, tracking, and managing Customer Success KPIs
- Excellent time management, analytical, and communication skills
- Experience working with Wellness teams preferred
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.