Director of Marketing, Demand Gen
New York City
Our mission: helping individuals and organizations thrive by eliminating every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time. From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help you engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and reduce healthcare costs.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing — Demand Gen to join our team. You will be responsible for lead-generation through marketing campaigns, ultimately impacting our early stage business. You have previous experience as a metrics-driven, quota-carrying Enterprise B2B marketer and are empowered by new challenges, creative, and inspired by our mission to eliminate every barrier to mental healthcare. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry, and backed by prominent VCs including Rethink, RRE, and General Catalyst.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive all lead generation efforts including planning, execution, and measuring results
- Create scalable approaches to increase revenue growth
- Standardize our internal and external messaging around our product & services
- Guide, manage and report on performance for all lead generation initiatives including, nurture programs, webinars, events, partner channels, SEO, etc.
- Refine and enhance outcomes in order to improve campaign performance
- Collaborate with our Sales and Accounts teams to produce new leads, create awareness, and clarify implementations
What we expect from you:
- 4+ years of experience in Enterprise B2B SaaS marketing and lead generation
- Demonstrated ability to manage funnels, deploy & nurture strategies, and prioritize initiatives (drip marketing, digital, online, and live events)
- Comfortable using Salesforce and introducing Martech tools (eg Marketo, Hubspot) to the organization
- Proven ability to juggle many tasks and adhere to deadlines in a dynamic, collaborative environment
Why you’ll like working at Spring Health:
- Competitive compensation plan including equity in the company: we want you to own a piece of what you’re building.
- Comprehensive benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as access to Spring Health!
- Flexible vacation plan: our open vacation-policy allows you to take the time off you need when you need it.
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team.
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.