Bilingual Clinical Care Navigator (Independently Licensed)
Dallas, TX /
Care Operations /
***Please note: All hiring and recruitment at Spring Health is handled with a valid '@springhealth.com' email address only or from recruitment firms @hays.com, @oxeonpartners.com, @neptunepeople.com, @rivierapartners.com, or @swingtalent.com. If you receive a message from a sender whose domain is not @springhealth.com, please beware that those communications are not authorized or coming from Spring Health. ***
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time. From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs.
We're currently looking for master's-level mental health professional to join the Care Navigation team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coordinate care, track, and report on members over the course of treatment
- Provide high-touch telephonic support, psychoeducation, and triage to patients
- Assist patients with coordination of appointments to providers (Spring's Telehealth therapists and physicians)
- Manage client crises with support of clinical directors
- Consult with clinical operations team on client needs and treatment options
- Interact with a team of therapists and physicians to assist with patient treatment
- Direct patients to mental health treatment resources & community treatment resources
- Collaborate proactively and effectively with multi-functional team members
- Provide feedback and advice on product/technology/service improvements
What we expect from you:
- LCSW LMFT, LPC (independent licensure required)
- Comfortable in amorphous environments and with constantly evolving responsibilities
- Motivated to go above and beyond for the patient
- Tech-savvy: very comfortable adopting new technologies and platforms and efficient in tech-related tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-task and context switch!
Why you’ll like working at Spring Health:
- Comprehensive benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as access to mental healthcare!
- Flexible vacation plan: our open vacation-policy allows you to take the time off you need when you need it.
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team.
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.