New York, NY /
General and Administrative – People Operations /
Full time flexible location
Spruce is the platform enabling modern real estate transactions. We work with forward thinking mortgage lenders, real estate companies and investors, and we believe the future of real estate will be driven by automation, efficiency and digital experiences, and we provide the products and services necessary to make that happen.
About the Job
Spruce is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our growing People Operations team in NYC, supporting our CEO and COO primarily. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting c-suite, ideally in a fast-paced startup environment. You’ll be the first Executive Assistant at Spruce, so we’re looking for someone fluent in day-to-day EA work who can also build new systems and processes to help our founders and leadership team be their most effective. Your ability to create and consistently implement efficient processes, balance complex priorities, and track deliverables, and drive consistency will help us put our best foot forward and make the most of our time internally.
What you'll do
- Maintain an effective daily schedule for our CEO and COO that focuses their time and attention on what matters most.
- Help maintain and build our founders’ internal and external relationships through responsiveness, thoughtfulness, and attention to detail.
- Support operations around high-visibility company projects like planning exercises, performance reviews, and board activities.
- Lead process improvements and provide support to help our leadership team be more efficient.
- Experience supporting senior management in an EA role
- High proficiency in time management, organization, and scheduling
- Flexibility to work with different people, tools, or system; including across multiple teams
- Ability to digest complexity and ambiguity into clear actions and steps
- Highly effective and accurate communication, verbally and in writing
- Ability to handle sensitive information with judgment, professionalism, and discretion
We are proud of the team we’re building. We're committed to equal opportunity employment -- and beyond. We believe diverse experiences and perspectives build a stronger team and a better product. We welcome fresh perspectives and challenge our own assumptions to make Spruce better. The more inclusive we are as a company, the better we can serve our customers.