Client Operations Manager
Plano, TX /
Real Estate Operations – Title /
Full time work anywhere
Spruce is the platform enabling modern real estate transactions. We work with forward thinking mortgage lenders, real estate companies and investors, and we believe the future of real estate will be driven by automation, efficiency and digital experiences, and we provide the products and services necessary to make that happen.
Spruce is looking for a Client Operations Manager to join our New Business Operations team in Plano, TX, reporting to the Director of New Business Operations. The ideal candidate will be an experienced workforce and operations manager, and eager to learn more about title and real estate. You'll represent and support our most important client relationships from the fulfillment side. You'll be using your skills modeling day-to-day operations and working closely with our Client Success team to deepen our client relationships through setting and exceeding fulfillment expectations. Your attention to detail and ability to spot when something isn’t right will help the Operations team think and plan ahead. Your ability to digest the complexity of our operations into clear insights will help us put our best foot forward with our clients.
What you'll do
- Lead a team of associates to deliver efficient and effective title operations in service of our new business
- Develop client-centric reporting and procedures that align with client workflows and the Spruce Title experience and are easy for our Operations team to use and understand
- Work with Client Success to set useful capacity expectations; including staffing modeling, goals, and status
- Support the Operations teams as an escalation point for the bumps in the road associated with new business
- Transition clients to steady-state operations, including training & escalation as required
- Build, document, and improve internal and external workflows for the entire real estate closing process, focusing on transaction-based needs of onboarding clients
- Help our clients use our services and tools better, deepening our partnerships over time through execution.
What we're looking for
- Vendor/fulfillment side relationship management experience
- Able to navigate ambiguity with purpose and resourcefulness
- Someone who can solve tough problems themselves help others do the same
- Operations management and experience leading teams with high volume output
- Ability to collect and use data to measure team capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication
We are proud of the team we’re building. We're committed to equal opportunity employment -- and beyond. We believe diverse experiences and perspectives build a stronger team and a better product. We welcome fresh perspectives and challenge our own assumptions to make Spruce better. The more inclusive we are as a company, the better we can serve our customers.