Plano, TX /
Real Estate Operations – Post-closing /
Contract work anywhere
Spruce is the platform enabling modern real estate transactions. We work with forward thinking mortgage lenders, real estate companies and investors, and we believe the future of real estate will be driven by automation, efficiency and digital experiences, and we provide the products and services necessary to make that happen.
About the Job:
Spruce is looking for a seasonal Quality Coordinator to join our Post-Closing team in Plano, TX, reporting to the Post-Closing Lead. The role is expected to be full time and temporary. The ideal candidate will be thorough, detail-focused, and eager to learn more about title and real estate. You’ll be reviewing digital scans of long and complex documents to make sure all the documents are properly organized and assembled to meet client expectations. Your attention to detail and ability to spot when something isn’t right will assist the team will expediting their process and achieving required service levels.
What you'll do:
- Learn the closing package inside and out: what documents are needed and in what order
- Stay focused to review many documents with subtle variations; assessing each against the requirements
- Raise risks in useful ways: if a document seems wrong, mis-scanned or out of place you’ll get help from a teammate
- Learn more about title and real estate to contribute in other parts of the process as needed
What we're looking for:
- Excellent ability to spot small errors
- Display great energy and dedication to all members of the team
- Love being part of a diverse team that consists of people from all different backgrounds and parts of the world who appreciate kindness, intelligence and a steady dose of humor from those they work with.
We are proud of the team we’re building. We're committed to equal opportunity employment -- and beyond. We believe diverse experiences and perspectives build a stronger team and a better product. We welcome fresh perspectives and challenge our own assumptions to make Spruce better. The more inclusive we are as a company, the better we can serve our customers.