Client Operations Coordinator
Plano, TX /
Real Estate Operations – Title /
Full time flexible location
Spruce is the platform enabling modern real estate transactions. We work with forward thinking mortgage lenders, real estate companies and investors, and we believe the future of real estate will be driven by automation, efficiency and digital experiences, and we provide the products and services necessary to make that happen.
Spruce is looking for a Client Experience Associate to join our New Business Operations team in Plano, TX, reporting to the New Business Operations Manager. The ideal candidate will be skilled operations generalist with experience in a fast paced startup environment, and eager to learn more about title and real estate. You'll build relationships with clients by keeping their work moving through our functional Operations teams; jumping in as needed to get the job done. You'll work closely with our Client Success team to deepen our client relationships through setting and exceeding fulfillment expectations. Your attention to detail and ability to spot when something isn’t right will help the Operations team think and plan ahead. Your precision and follow through in keeping reporting up to date will help us put our best foot forward with our clients.
What you'll do
- Deliver efficient and effective title operations in service of our new business
- Maintain accurate, client-specific reporting on the status of work in progress and completed
- Support the Operations teams as an escalation point for the bumps in the road associated with new business
- Transition clients to steady-state operations, including training & escalation as required
- Help our clients use our services and tools better, deepening our partnerships over time through execution
What we're looking for
- Excellent relationship building or customer service skills
- Able to navigate ambiguity with purpose and resourcefulness
- Someone who can solve tough problems themselves help others do the same
- Experience working on a team with high volume output, and in a fast-paced environment
- Trusting relationships with peers-- people are eager to ask you for help and trust in your abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
We are proud of the team we’re building. We're committed to equal opportunity employment -- and beyond. We believe diverse experiences and perspectives build a stronger team and a better product. We welcome fresh perspectives and challenge our own assumptions to make Spruce better. The more inclusive we are as a company, the better we can serve our customers.